5 Vendor Booths You Have To Visit At The 2015 Crossfit Games
The Vendor Village at the 2015 Crossfit Games is going to be stacked with more than 120 vendors. Some of the biggest names in the sport will be here offering great deals, opportunities to meet your favorite athletes, and a chance to compete in challenges held daily. The Vendor Village opens this Thursday July 23rd!
Enjoy The Morning At Caffeine and Kilos (Booth #106)
Start your day off right by heading on down to see our friends at Caffeine and Kilos! If you’re a fan of Caffeine and Kilos than you know their apparel is rad and their booth will be filled with new gear. They’ll also set you up with some coffee to get your morning rolling and be sure to try one of their chocolate and coffee bars too.
The 5 Booths You Need To Stop At:
1. QALO- (Can't miss it - first booth as you walk into the Vendor Village) Where to start - first let’s just begin by saying this is going to be the place to be at Crossfit Games of 2015! This is our first year as a Games sponsor and we are coming prepared. The QALO retail booth will be the opportunity to find all your favorite rings, apparel and hats from any of our collections -Quality, Athletics, Love and Outdoors. Lets not forget it will also be your chance to buy the Barbells For Boobs sparkle ring before its official release on the July 27th!
DAS BOOT CHALLENGE: As you may know QALO Athlete Julie Foucher suffered a devastating injury during the Crossfit Regionals this year. However her resilience to fight through the pain was an inspiration to all. So this year at the QALO booth we are giving you the chance to win a free ring if you can complete a 20ft hand stand challenge with a medical boot on (As Julie did, except she did it much further) Check her full story here: //qalo.com/blogs/qalo-team/33671620-julie-foucher
NEWLYWED CHALLENGE: By entering into the Das Boot Challenge you are also signing up for your chance to compete against Julie Foucher and her fiancé in the Newlywed Game! The game will be taking place on Saturday at 3pm on the main stage of the Vendor Village. SO how well do you think you know your spouse? If you win, we are buying a roundtrip flight for you and your significant other to anywhere in the United States!
2. Barbells For Boobs - (Booth #23) A non-profit organization dedicated to the early detection of breast cancer, with an emphasis on women and men under the age of 40. Led by Zionna Hanson and a great team, the Barbells For Boobs community has made an incredible impact on lives everywhere and is continuing to grow rapidly. Their booth is going to be stacked with apparel for purchase with profits going towards the B4B cause. Stop by their booth and become apart of a movement with a huge goal “To achieve the unachievable; To ensure that everyone gets access to detection services. Everyone has a RIGHT to know!”
Want to learn more about their mission? - https://www.barbellsforboobs.org
3. Reebok- (Biggest booth you’ll see) Ok this may seem typical but lets be real Reebok is going to have the latest and greatest in all the Crossfit gear. From the new NANO 5.0 shoes to your next favorite pair of workout shorts Reebok is not going to let you down. You can even get geared up like the Athletes with their Crossfit Games Collection!
4. RockTape- (Straight back in the left corner) If you’re apart of the Crossfit movement than I’m sure you’ve heard of the RockTape brand. Their tape is a great product for muscle recovery and keeping injury levels low. As one of the main sponsors of the Games, RockTape will have a huge 20 x 20 booth with a ton of their products available! You’re also going to have a chance to save big $$ buy purchasing the bundle kits available only at their vendor booth.
5. LifeProof - (Middle of the Village) The most durable and damage-proof phone case on the market. If anyone was at the 2014 Crossfit games than you know LifeProof is one of the most fun booths to stop by because it’s action packed with different WOD’s. Completing one of their challenges can give you a chance to win your own LifeProof Case! Be sure to head to their booth and protect that expensive phone that you’re reading this blog on ;)
In Case You Need A Little Recovery: Compex
You may be feeling a little sore at the end of the day in Carson. The Compex booth is the spot to go for muscle recovery and tell them QALO sent you! They’ll be sure to get you in some relaxing chairs and start your Compex session. Sworn by from many athletes, their electric stimulator is great for muscle recovery or long training days for your future workouts. So end your Crossfit day at the Compex booth and you’ll be feeling good for the rest of the Crossfit Games.
A Little Extra Info From //games.crossfit.com/about-the-games/onsite-info
Crossfit Expo Stage-
"Come to the CrossFit Expo Stage located in Vendor Village to learn from world-class coaches. There will be regularly scheduled demonstrations and clinics that cover:
- Movement and Mobility
- CrossFit Kids
The CrossFit Expo Stage will also host spectator challenges presented by Assault Bike, Rx Smart Gear, Compex, Barbells for Boobs, Crossroads Adaptive Athletes, Lifeproof, and Qalo.”
Beer and Rose Gardens
"Come to the 15,000-square-foot Beer Garden in Vendor Village to get a beer or mixed drink, and watch the action from one of the two LED Jumbotrons. The tent will be cooled with Big Ass fans.
Or if you're on the main concourse near the Tennis Stadium, stop by the new Rose Garden. Here you can escape the sun in shaded seating with misting stations, watch live coverage, and purchase food and beer. Affiliate Village is located within the Rose Garden."